Abraca-pocus………. *poof* (wait let me try that again). Pocus-cadabra……...*POOF* ( ok, a bit more eye of newt and now we are cookin’). Tickets are now on sale the for much awaited BOOO-RISTANET HALLOWEEN BALL!!!! I see you shiver with antici…………pation!
Where:The (Haunted) Montclair Station Restaurant
When: Saturday, October 29, 8 pm – 1 a.m. or the witching hour…
The Gory Details:
- Creepy “Name That Cocktails”
- Wicked good food
- A DJ spinning Halloween music
- Classic thriller movies on multiple screens
- Trivia contests
- Costume contests
- Ghastly good prizes
- Hairstylists to do your coiffure up to match your fabulous costume
- Hideous over the top decorations
- Tarot card readings
So come dressed in costume and reveal yourself or not. Come have a gruesome Baristaween!
Along with our tricks we will also be collecting treats for a local charity.
$10 in advance; $15 at the door. Get your tickets now
So what are you wearing this Baristaween?