Whole Foods Market West Orange (235 Prospect Ave) is celebrating its 10-year anniversary with a newly renovated store and a variety of exciting promotions. On Tuesday, November 1, local shoppers can participate in store wide tastings, giveaways and a cooking demo from Mario Russo, chef de cuisine of The Manor restaurant in West Orange and a jazz performance from Bossa Nova Productions.
Festivities will kick off at 8 am, with the first 100 customers receiving a free tote bag for all of their shopping needs. All shoppers are welcome to experience the store’s refreshed look and updates, all while joining in on the fun schedule of events listed below:
- 9 – 10 am: Start your day off right with a free small Allegro coffee from the coffee bar.
- 10 am: The store will present a check to the most recent 5% Day recipient – West Orange Scholarship Fund.
- 12 pm: Indulge in an afternoon sweet treat and celebrate the grand reopening with a ceremonious cake cutting! Event to repeat at 6 pm
- 12 – 4 pm: Chef Mario Russo of The Manor will be dishing out a fall flair recipe using two sale items – NY Strip Steak and Chilean Sea Bass.
- 4 pm: Bring your little ones in for a free kids sushi rolling class.
- 6 pm: Enjoy live jazz with Bossa Nova Productions
With Whole Foods Market’s continued commitment to the local community, the West Orange store will also be holding a drawing to win a $500 gift card to the winning shopper’s favorite West Orange charity.