Exactly one week ago, Montclair’s Ruthie’s Bar-B-Q and Pizza suffered a fire. No one was hurt, but damage from the fire has caused the beloved eatery to temporary close its doors.

A smoker fire at Ruthie’s caused smoke damage and the need for both electric and drop ceiling repair.

Today, Ruthie’s shared photos of some of the damage from the fire and while repairs will take time, they hope to open soon.

To support Ruthie’s and get back to music, pizza, BBQ and Big Warms, purchase gift certificates by emailing welcome@ruthiesbbq.com